Yesterday I took Tanner and Emily skiiing. While Emily had her first lesson on skis I went skiing with Tanner. Three or Four times he would fall and get himself into weird positions. Consequently his knees hurt upon returning home. I gave him some Tylenol, and some for me (headache). Sarah was standing there and said she needed some medicine too. This is how it went.
S- I need some medicine.
Me- No you don't
S- Yes I do
Me- No medicine is for when you are sick and need it
S- I am sick
Me- No you aren't
S- Yes, I have a cough
Me- No you don't
S- Yes I do... (she coughs...totally fake)
S- See
And later she started to complain that her knee hurt too.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just take her to Coso and get her a drink. She'll be fine!!
Post a Comment