When I was younger I had this little sister, yes most of us have had one of those. Anything you said she would sing a song about it, a made up song. This was totally annoying. And now my daughter does this. The other night Robert and I put Sarah to bed at 8pm and at 10 pm she was still singing in bed. We sang Happy Birthday to a cousin and she decided that it was Emily's birthday in a week and sang about that. She also made up a song about Buddy, one of our two black labs eating Keeper's ( the other lab) poop. And this is here practicing piano and singing about two cats ( the cats a picture in the piano book). Enjoy.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can only imagine how fun and awesome it must have been to have a little sister like that. You are so lucky!!
My niece is ADORABLE!! Look at that talent. Yeah CareBear!!!
Why did I expect that response from the P......!!!!
Post a Comment